Welcome to Rokytnice nad Jizerou in the Giant Mountains » family-run enterprise with longtime tradition offers quality
accommodation, boarding and sport opportunities
Štumpovka & Dvoračky from Vesely Lukas on Vimeo.
chalet offers accommodation in 2 to 6-bed rooms of simple
type for unexacting visitors and therefore it is ideal for groups and
hotel and Dvoračky
mountain chalet are located in the altitude of 1,140 meters above the sea
level in the highest Czech mountains called the Giant Mountains (Krkonoše) at
the crossroads of tourist routes Dvoračky – Rokytnice nad Jizerou,
Harrachov, Mísečky, Spindler’s Mill and Rezek.
Weather forecast for the following days
Brand new Štumpovka
mountain hotel provides comfortable accommodation in 2-bed
rooms and family apartments in timbered mountain style.
Why you should stay at our place
- Direct in ski areal Horni Domky
- 50% DISCOUNT FOR SKIPASS /from 10.3.2013/
- 15% DISCOUNT FOR SKIPASS / min. 2days skipass/
- 15% DISCOUNT FOR SKIPASS for school course
- Ideal place for summer and winter vacation on the slopes of the Giant
- One of the most visited places in the Giant Mountains.
- Famous restaurant with home cuisine and own bakery.
- Open 365 days a year.
- Own ski-lift with evening skiing.
- Ski Academy Tonicka
- Rent ski and snowboards for kids
- Holiday with dogs
- Senior discount 20% off / only in summer /
- Kids under 4,9 years are free
- Family atmosphere.
Štumpovka mountain hotel and Dvoračky mountain chalet all together